Whether for general dentistry, orthodontics or PACS-integrated Radiology, the CS 8100 is amazingly versatile, delivering two-dimensional panoramic
and pseudo-bitewing images with the option for cephalometric exams. It is even available with a CBCT upgrade, for focused-volume 3D imaging
and all from one of the smallest system footprints on the market.
- The CS 8100SC 3D delivers outstanding panoramic and cephalometric images for routine diagnostic needs.
- Ceph images scan in as little as 3 seconds, minimising the risk of motion artefact.
- Options and upgrades provide three cephalometric and four 3D fields of view for optimal dose per image.
- Ultra-low-dose 3D images can be acquired at the same or lower dose as a standard panoramic exam.
With its legendary ease of use and latest enhancements, the CS 8100 3D’s Evo Edition delivers outstanding image clarity in all modalities. This simple 4-in-1 solution offers great value and no compromise on quality—ideal for general dentists and endodontists who want to benefit from in-office CBCT imaging.
Benefits at a glance
- Versatile 2D/3D system that fits your needs and budget
- High-resolution 3D images with limited artifacts and noise
Clear and sharp panoramic images ideal for routine needs
- Award-winning design fits tight spaces
- State-of-the-art 2D/3D software expedites image review
- Trusted by thousands of general dentists and endodontists worldwide
Exclusive Metal Artifact Reduction technology
CS MAR (Metal Artifact Reduction) drastically reduces metal artifacts caused by dental restorations, implants and fillings. It even lets you compare images dynamically with and without the filter to help confirm your patient’s diagnosis and reduce the risk of misinterpretation.