Meet the all-new Lux 35 Detector. Its innovative design replaces the glass with a lighter, more durable material. This makes it the lightest detector in our portfolio weighing around 5 lbs – so it’s easier to carry and position, helping minimize technologist muscle strain and fatigue.
The ergonomic design, lightweight and rounded edges are especially helpful when doing bedside imaging. The Lux 35 also offers strategically placed finger grips to make transport and positioning easier still – and together, lighter weight and a better grip can reduce the frequency and cost of drops and breakage.
Put it To Work in Your Facility.
This new detector slides right into tabletop and wall stand bucky's, and the wireless design allows for easy positioning for out-of-bucky exams.
Additional features include:
• New, highly durable battery contacts
• Display GUI on back
• IP57 FLuid-ingress protection rating
• Low-noise electronics
• Battery hot-swap for battery replacement without detector downtime
• Functional lighting to indicate detector status
• Lightweight – 4.6 lbs. / 2.1 kgs. (without battery)
• ISO standard dimensions
• Wireless capable
• AP mode capable